Traditional Handicraft Silver Filigree Design Of Lord Ganesha ( Big ) For Decoration Purpose
- Product Code: SILVERFILI08
- Availability: In Stock
- Visit Vendor Store/ Shoppingkart24: CHANDANA SILVER FILIGREE HANDICRAFTS
- Country of Origin: India
- G.I: Andhra Pradesh
- Size (L x w x H ): 8.5 x 3.75 x 6.5 cm
- Pattern: Lord Ganesha ( Big )
- Ideal for: Decoration, gift purpose
- Care: Keep away from water, sprays, and all other corrosive liquids
This is an Exclusive G.I. product of Andhra Pradesh.
Silver filigree is a unique product of Andhra Pradesh. It is a special form of jewel work that comprises of twisting, curling, and painting of malleable metal threads and uniting them with the contact points or the ground. It is a special art in itself. It is very fine and extremely intricate carrying on sheets of silver. The popular Silver filigree items are traditional statues of God, pendants, jewellery boxes, vases, and motifs of birds and flowers are extensive used in this intricate carving. An article depicted in one type of work can be prepared in other types as well. The customers of their choice can order the articles in any type of work they like.
Tags: Silver Filigree