Aromatic Gulbarga Tur Dal (1kg)
- Product Code: gulbargaturdal2
- Availability: In Stock
- Visit Store: SHIVSHAKTI DALL INDUSTRIES
- Ex Tax: ₹210
· Gulbarga tur dal has a good taste and aroma compared to that grown elsewhere. It also takes less time to cook.
· According to soil test reports Kalaburagi soil contains 3.6 g/100g calcium and 0.1 g/100g potassium. Whereas the soil sample in Bengaluru contains 0.135 g/100g calcium and 0.045g/100g potassium.
· The other test parameters include volume, grain weight after cooking, leachable solid percent, texture, appearance, colour, flavour, taste, and smell.
· Create international demand for the produce.
· Gulbarga, also known as Kalaburagi, is a city in the Indian state of Karnataka.
Tags: Gulbarga Tur Dal