Sindhudurg & Ratnagiri Kokum Fresh Fruit 250g
- Product Code: kokum4
- Availability: In Stock
- Visit Store: Prakrut Cashew
- Ex Tax: ₹40
· Whole & high quality Kokum sourced from Maharashtra and its borders.
· Also called Malabar tamarind - used to flavour a large variety of beverages, curries, candies and pickles.
· It has a slightly sweet and sour aroma.
· Has multiple health benefits and is recommended by Ayurveda.
Whole & high quality Kokum sourced from Maharashtra and it's borders by Prakrti. The Kokum sourced by us is pure, fresh, and not squeezed - that is the juice of it has not been removed. Kokum is also called Malabar tamarind and is used extensively in Maharashtra and additionally in Konkani and Maharathi cusine. We ensure it is packed well and sealed in kraft paper bag to ensure it's freshness and longevity.