Exemplary Manufactured Meerut German Ordinary type Scissor With Brass Handle For Home And Professionals
- Product Code: SCI09
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Visit Vendor Store/ Shoppingkart24: SHALIMAR SCISSORS COMPANY
- Country of Origin: India
- G.I. Origin: Uttar Pradesh
- Material: Hard panel steel
- Pattern: German Ordinary type Scissor
- Size: 10inch
- Quality: Light-weighted, dependable, tough, sharp
- Disclaimer: Keep it away from children.
This is an Exclusive G.I. Product of Uttar Pradesh.
In January 2013, Meerut scissors were recognized to qualify for its own Geographical Indication.
Meerut scissors are particularly used for garment making and domestic uses. The handles, made of metal alloys and plastics are prepared from other waste such as old utensils.
These scissors are made of carbon steel blades sourced from scrap metal found in cars, buses, trucks, and railways. These handles are made of plastics, aluminum, or alloys, which are sourced from old utensils.
They are stainless, light-weighted, dependable, tough, sharp, and also its size gives excellent control.