Handmade Dancing Doll Kondapalli Bommallu Toy With Green Dress
- Product Code: KONWOODEN32
- Availability: In Stock
- Visit Vendor Store/ Shoppingkart24: Kondapali Wooden Toys
Authentic GI Kondapalli Bommallu Dancing Doll
- Country of Origin: India
- GI Origin: Andhra Pradesh
- Product: Kondapalli Bommalu Toy
- Material: Natural Wood
- Theme: Dancing Doll
- Size: 12 inches height
- Colour: Multicolour
- Ideal for: Gifting or Decoration purpose
- Wash care: Clean it with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical bleach.
Handmade Dancing Doll Design Kondapalli Bommallu - This is an Exclusive GI Product of Andhra Pradesh
Kondapalli toys are toys made of wood in Kondapalli of Krishna District, a village nearby Vijayawada in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Kondapalli toys are famous for their light-weighted, vibrant colours, and old age production techniques. Themed around mythology, rural life, and animals, these toys exhibit joyous and realistic expressions. They are made from special wood that adds a touch of aesthetics to the drawing-room with their finely created figurines.
The product image is of Kathakali Folk Dance design. Use it as a decorative material and gift your child something that is natural, authentic, and unique.